1. Prepare a list in advance for all the specifics duas you want to make. (Orphans, homeless, People who have passed, the Ummah, your loved ones etc)
2. Pray Isha in Jama’ah that’s equal to standing half the night in prayer.
3.Pray the whole taraweeh not just 4/8. Stay until the witir prayer with the imaam. The reward is equal to standing the full night this is where layatul qadr is achieved.
4. Make a hugeeeee amount of Duas don’t stop just keep saying it every moment.
5. Remember the 3: give Sadaqah online/ send it backhome (Orphans too), read and reflect on the Quran, and keep your tongue moving with Dhikr
6. SAY THIS REPEATEDLY INSIDE AND OUTSIDE PRAYER
Allahuma innaka affuwan tuhibal Afwa Fa’fuanni !!!!!!!!!
OUI indeed you are the one who pardons indeed you love to pardon so PLEASE pardon me
الصلاة خيرا من النوم
SALAH IS BETTER THAN SLEEP
“Whoever prays on Laylatul Qadr out of faith and sincerity, shall have all their past sins forgiven”
Bukhari and Muslim
I promise you, take advantage of these last nights. Leave everything behind pretend as if these next 10 days you aren’t even on earth, focus focus focus May we all reach the night of land May Allah bless us all
And don’t forget the orphans pls guys donate whatever back home, ask your parents/family They definitely have plenty of people. Orphans have my heart!!
Also Read : Duas for the Last 10 Days of Ramadan